A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kroll is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kroll
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Kroll Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kroll, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kroll graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Kroll has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kroll FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Kroll practice?
- Dr. Richard Kroll has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kroll practices Urology near West Nyack, NY.
See West Nyack Urologists.