A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kroll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kroll, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kroll graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Kroll has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kroll FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Kroll practice?
- Dr. Richard Kroll has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kroll practices Urology near Pomona, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Nyack, NY.
See Pomona Urologists.