A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kroll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kroll, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kroll graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Kroll has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kroll accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 49 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Kroll practice?
Dr. Richard Kroll practices Urology near Pomona, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Nyack, NY.
See Pomona Urologists.