A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Krouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Krouse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Krouse, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krouse graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Krouse has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Anthony Krouse MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Krouse practice?
- Dr. Richard Krouse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Krouse practices Internal Medicine near Lombard, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Downers Grove, IL.
See Lombard Internists.