Internists

2050 S Finley Rd
Suite 50
Lombard, IL 60148
630-873-8875
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Sep 21st, 2012

Dr Krouse always been a very good Doctor over the years. He the only Doctor that is very accurate and concern with any Medical issues that I've have. He will take the time to listen to you what you have to say and if need to he will direct you to any other Doctor that can help you out, plus he will follow up what he said or done. His staff of nurses has always been great too!

|  This doctor's indifference cost my Mom her life  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2012

This doctor sent my Mom out of his office with BP of 195/95. This is a woman who had NO history of HBP, her normal BP was 117/68. Two days later it climbed to 210/120, he still told her she was fine, just take the meds he said and come back in 2 weeks. Made her wait for additional tests becasue he said she needed Medicare approval - which was a lie. She had Part B & a good supplement. As you may have noticed, I am typed about my Mom in past tense.................she never made it back for the 2 week follow up. Tragically, she died of a massive heart attack due to HBP. Avoid this man like the plaque. Like the others have said, he is out for himself and cares little about the patient

Apr 6th, 2012

It took 3 months to schedule a physical because "they take a lot of time".My physical took up 11 minutes of his time.He ignored a report from the doctor that reviewed an x-ray of my hip which indicated an absence of cartilage. He ignored a pre-cancerous growth on my forehead ,until I needed 8 stitches to have it removed.I have many other complaints, but I would sum it up by saying he is a lethal combination of arrogance and incompetence.

Feb 12th, 2012

Dr. Krouse is more interested in what he is typing into the computer, interrupting the conversation you are trying to have with him, and now allowing you to complete the point you are trying to make. Very discouraging in the area of weight loss. Basically said that any exercise less than 60 minutes 5 times a week is a waste of time.

|  Kind, Compassionate doctor  |  show details
by Gracee on Jan 13th, 2010

His nurses are the best. I can call whenever I need something and they always call back. All of them are such wonderful people and stellar examples of good medical staff that really care about the patients who they serve. I'm very blessed to have them taking care of me.