A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Krugel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Krugel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krugel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Krugel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krugel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Krugel has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Krugel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Krugel practice?
- Dr. Richard Krugel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Krugel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, MI and Troy, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.