A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Krull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Krull, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Krull graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Krull has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Krull MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Krull practice?
- Dr. Richard Krull has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Krull practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Farmington, ME.
See Farmington Internists, Farmington Hematologists, and Farmington Oncologists.