A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Krumdieck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Krumdieck is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Krumdieck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Krumdieck graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krumdieck has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krumdieck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Krumdieck practice?
Dr. Richard Krumdieck practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Mooresville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Huntersville, NC.
See Mooresville Internists, Mooresville Hematologists, and Mooresville Oncologists.