A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kruse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kruse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kruse
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kruse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kruse, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruse graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kruse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Dupont Hospital For Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard W Kruse DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Kruse practice?
- Dr. Richard Kruse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kruse practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Surgeons.