A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kruse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kruse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kruse, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruse graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kruse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Dupont Hospital For Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard W Kruse DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Kruse practice?
- Dr. Richard Kruse has 7 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kruse practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Dover, DE.
See Wilmington Surgeons.