A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kruse, MD, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Osteogenesis Imperfecta and Pediatric Orthopaedics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruse graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kruse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Ai DupontHospital For Childreninstitute Of The Nemours Foudation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kruse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 19 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kruse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Kruse practice?
Dr. Richard Kruse practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilmington Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Kruse, Dr. Ricardo Kruse, Dr. Rich Kruse, Dr. Richie Kruse, Dr. Rick Kruse, Dr. Rickey Kruse