A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kube:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kube, Spine Surgeon, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kube
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kube Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kube graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Kube has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Harrisburg Medical Center
- Pekin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Anthony Kube MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Kube practice?
- Dr. Richard Kube has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kube practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Marion, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, IL and Orland Park, IL.
See Marion Orthopedic Surgeons.