A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kube:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kube, Spine Surgeon, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kube graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Kube has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Anderson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Anthony Kube MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Kube practice?
- Dr. Richard Kube has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kube practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Orthopedic Surgeons and Peoria Surgeons.