Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Kube II
Dr. Richard Kube II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Peoria, IL, with another office in Marion, IL. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Kube is affiliated with Pekin Memorial Hospital, Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois and Harrisburg Medical Center. Dr. Kube has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Kube II has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
Dr. Richard Kube II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, IL.
Dr. Jeffrey Wingate
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Peoria, IL 0.01 mi27
Dr. Michael Billhymer
Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Peoria, IL 0.43 mi9
Dr. Steven Below
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Peoria, IL 0.43 mi22