Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Kubiak
Dr. Richard Kubiak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shoreham, NY, with another office in Riverhead, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kubiak is affiliated with Peconic Bay Medical Center, Central Suffolk Hospital AKA Peconic Bay Medical and Eastern Long Island Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Kubiak has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Richard Kubiak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shoreham, NY.
Dr. John Ricciardelli
Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Rocky Point, NY 0.59 mi35
Dr. Milagros Teves-Mani
Rocky Point, NY 0.69 mi31
Charles G. Bleecher, MD, FACP
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Rocky Point, NY 0.69 mi30