Dr. Richard Kubiniec MD Patient Reviews

October 28th, 2015
great great doctor

November 5th, 2013
Disappointed
After reading a few decent reviews, I went to see this doctor for my routine annual pap smear. All I can say is that I was incredibly disappointed. I have severe white-coat and the whole experience was traumatic for me. I was at their office for almost 2 HOURS. For a routine annual that should have taken no more than 30 minutes. I was lectured to by this doctor for almost 30 full minutes on a wide range of topics, most of which weren't even applicable to my situation/case history. The office either doesn't have gowns, or doesn't use gowns for annuals, but I was only instructed to remove my bottoms and "unhook my bra". During the breast exam, I felt like a teenager being felt up. I was given a flimsy paper cover-up for my lower half. One of the assistants stayed in the room, which I typically don’t care much about, but I was never asked if I was okay with her being in the room. This assistant then opened the door and left IN THE MIDDLE of my pelvic exam, which left me feeling even more exposed and violated. All I wanted was to get in there, get it over with, and get the heck out. I will NEVER be back and I would never recommend this doctor to a friend. Maybe as an obstetrician this doctor is great, but I won’t be back.

February 11th, 2013
I have been a patient since he took over Dr. Watts practice in 2003/2004. I have been nothing but pleased with the care I have received. He walked me through two challenging pregnancies and always took my best interests into consideration. There have been times that I have requested certain procedures to ease complications, but rather than say yes and get one large paycheck from me/my insurance company, he takes me on an easier, gentler, healthier path. His bedside manners are a little awkward, but the quality of care I have received made up for it. He has called me 6 months after an appointment after hearing about a new study just to provide me with some suggestions on a medical issue unrelated to his specialty but something he knew I was struggling with. I couldn't possibly trust a doctor more than I trust Dr. K. I only wish he could be my primary doc.

April 23rd, 2011
don't ever trust him with your health

February 19th, 2011
Richard Kubiniec is one of the best ob/gynecologists in our area.He is always so kind to his patients.Im happy to be one of his patients!Richard Kubiniec always take take of his patients so much.

January 23rd, 2011
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Kubiniec has been my OBGYN since 2009 when I was pregnant with my daughter. He was great during my delivery, and put me at ease when I was scared because her heart rate was dropping. I will definitely be keeping him as my Doctor and look forward to seeing him and the girls in his office for my next pregnancy.

December 1st, 2010
I would recommend him he has delivered both of my children wonderful doctor and staff.