A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kuritzkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kuritzkes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kuritzkes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuritzkes graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kuritzkes has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuritzkes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Kuritzkes practice?
Dr. Richard Kuritzkes practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA and Tarzana, CA.
See Burbank Internists, Burbank Gastroenterologists, and Burbank Pediatric Specialists.