A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kuritzkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kuritzkes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuritzkes
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuritzkes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kuritzkes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuritzkes graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kuritzkes has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Kuritzkes MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Kuritzkes practice?
- Dr. Richard Kuritzkes has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kuritzkes practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Valencia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Valencia Internists and Valencia Gastroenterologists.