Learn more about Dr. Richard Kuritzkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kuritzkes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuritzkes
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuritzkes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kuritzkes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuritzkes graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kuritzkes has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Kuritzkes MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Kuritzkes practice?
- Dr. Richard Kuritzkes has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kuritzkes practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Internists and Burbank Gastroenterologists.