A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kuritzkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kuritzkes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kuritzkes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuritzkes graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kuritzkes has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Kuritzkes MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Kuritzkes practice?
- Dr. Richard Kuritzkes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kuritzkes practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA and Valencia, CA.
See Burbank Internists and Burbank Gastroenterologists.