Urologist
18109 Prince Philip Dr
Ste 270
Olney, MD 20832
301-774-2525
Locations and availability (2)

|  High Tech Wizard  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2013

I have been Dr. Kurnot's patient for 15 years, and he has always treated me with the utmost respect and compassion (and I am female). I have had to have lithotripsy 4 times, & a couple of other procedures for kidney stones, but he hasn't cut me yet. It's all high tech, out-patient, and virtually painless. I've had some issues with rude office staff in the past, but I keep coming back because I think he's a great doctor.

|  show details
Oct 5th, 2013

Dr Kurnot saw my father in the hospital but did not take any tests instead sent him home and told him to make an appointment for a week later. A week later he comes in and Kurnot tells him come back in a few hours (no tests) He comes back in a few hours and he says, go home and call if there is a problem (no tests). The next day my Father is in the hospital with severe bladder infection. My Father was not eating, sick, and had several other "red" flags. Why in the world would Kurnot not take tests and keep an 80 year old man traveling back and forth to office/hospital. My impression of Kurnot is that he is lazy, unsympathetic, and simply a poor doctor.

|  show details
Jan 31st, 2010

Worst doctor ever!!!!! Please, especially women, stay away!!!!!!!!!! He does not seem to know his profession or the female anatomy.

|  Great diagnostician!!  |  show details
by Thankful patient on Oct 27th, 2009

I had seen seven doctors over the course of years for my problem. It had not been resolved until Dr. Kurnot. He diagnosed it and solved it in two visits. I am thrilled with the results. His staff were all extremely caring and efficient.I would very highly recommend him to anyone!