Richard Kurtek Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

met in e.r.

Posted on June 16th, 2010

have no parathyroid due to error...I normally do not mention this because...I am told I am ctrazy because no one can livw w/o these glands so, it is either get afrrested or leave...I have been arrested and ended up in cardiac ICU with a 50/50 chance of making it...this is only one of many horror stories...si, to to be in the care of this wonderful caring doctor and the nurses who put up with my rude and not my normal demeaner..also, I am afraif all his care is wasted....I aldo nhad the ca of 5.4 with Bp of 198/109...after care I was of ourse told to see my primary and be admitted or do something to inprove my qualilty of life..he blew me off said my labs were neg. and to see him in 4 months...so, that's why I am wasting e.r. time I want to live...my godd doctor would have made me stsy 7 or 8 days...now I am just barely save and under stress that a normal person would give up...I am afraid of the SSA ex. again because they say what they want and I do not want my heart to stop anywhere near a SSA agent...my condition izs on the .list of pre-determined disabilty..and my age and my not 12 years w/o work is now almost 4...and my condition can be fatal and it must be unable to correct...this was mandated by the Com. himself...he wants a 22 turn arund on claims that it this criteria...so,,bless you for making me fell important or a while and thank the nurses who I did apologize to nd thanked them and said they is no good excuse for bad acts,,,my Karate teacher made that a lesson of our training..we weren't taught to hurt someone but to try and give peace first..or run really fast...I also played piano for 22 years and cannot play a note..SSA wrote in a document I have self esteem so high I think I am better that I am an I think every adores me....I was tryibg to quantify the lack of ability the error cause an d the lact of quality care,,cal,l Dr. Gaffga at CDC...he was my god sent doctor and so smart CDC grabbed him...still he never let me work if my ca was 7.2....anyway thank you..if the stresser from SSA drills me w.o knowing what i educated myself directly fromSA..use this as a something...they refused to alloqw me to mention my so called delussionaL MED. COND. AND DEMANDED I DID NOT MENTION ANY ABUSE,,,THAT IS WHY ISAID ADRED,,,INSTED OFTHE MENTAL ABUSEOF HEARING ,,,I 5THINK EVERYONE IS AGAINST ME...TRUTH IS THE ONLY PETRSON WHO WAS A REAL THREAT,,AS IN TRIED TO KILL ME.NO ONE GOT UNTIL THE ,LST 4 YEARS..ANYWAY,,,NEVER, MIND SHARING THAT HAS ONLY MADE ME SEEM IKE crazy person...if you knew being denied meds...and tied down and forced hALDO..IF i EVEN OPENED MY EYES...YET THE FAMILY EAS TOLD I WAS TO SICK TO VISITBUT WAS GETTING Ca...my k was 2.8 AND MY 3 OTHER LYTE DID NOT EVEN REGISTER

Posted on January 15th, 2016