Dr. Richard Kyaw MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

November 2nd, 2015
They suck with the prescriptions they always send the prescriptions by fax and the pharmacy to receive anything it's a pain in the #%}}}

January 8th, 2014
I called to make an appointment the receptionist was very friendly she asked me to choose a date and time and she would make sure to work with my schedule I went in had no wait time and had someone help me fill out my new patient paperwork I thought that was terrific PA was great I was very satisfied with the service

September 23rd, 2013
Excellent doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Kyaw since 2005. I met him when while my husband was in urgent care at Eisenhower Medical Center. He has seen me through lung cancer and my husband through serious problems also. He has always been excellent in making sure we have the appropriate medicine and tests to keep us healthy. I have total faith in him and believe my husband and I are living today because of his care.

March 26th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Kyaw (pronounced Chow) is a Kaiser doctor in Moreno Valley Hospital. Dr. Kyaw is a wonderful diagnostician. He correctly diagnosed complex health issues my elderly Dad came into the hospital with. He prescribed a treatment plan that helped my Dad recover. He always took the time to answer my questions and explain clearly and never seemed rushed. Dr. Kyaw patients in Moreno Valley hospital are very fortunate to have him.

May 7th, 2011
WORST doctor I have ever known
This has been the WORST doctor experience I have ever had. I have a PPO which I understand is the best insurance I can have. I have NEVER seen Dr. Kyaw, only his PA. I have NEVER once had a prescription filled correctly. It always takes me 7 to 10 days to get the prescription corrected, and causes me to run out of the meds. They have prescribed the wrong medication, then their office told me they hadn't prescribed anything. I got a phone call telling me I didn't have Hepatitus from a test and I said I didn't know I was even tested for that. They said they would get back to me, but never did. I would not recommend this doctor under any circumstances. He never shows up, his PA is nice but none of the office staff knows what they are doing. It's impossible to get a response. They represent everything that is WRONG with medicine.

August 28th, 2009
Has aversion to pain relief medications
He seems to farm every conditon out to others, and all that is done in his office is routine lab work. When he cancelled my ins. carrier, and I chose another Dr. getting my records transferred became a long drawn out affair that took weeks instead of the seconds it should have taken to fax. If you need pain meds, ...good luck! He wrote on my patient referral sheet that I was "always requesting strong pain meds"My prescription was for 50 hydrocodones over a 3 month period. That's less than 1/day and that is "always requesting strong pain meds"? I am a senior with a condition that requires occasional pain relief, not a juvenile wanting to get jollies from script meds. He does not seem to differentiate.

July 7th, 2009
Talented Dr with $$ in his eyes
DHS office appears to be low income dumping ground for his less qualified & less professional staff. They canceled an appt 2 hrs prior to the time & said "Dr K is on vacation". They never rescheduled it & regularly fail to return calls they promise to make. Final straw: called with mild chest pains. Told me they were over booked, go to Urgent Care. Went to closest Urgent Care but was denied care by Dr K's office & finally Dr K himself. They wanted me to go to THEIR Urgent Care. $$$$$$$$$