Dr. Richard Kyi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Kyi?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Richard Kyi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 13th, 2016

Two disappointing locations

A Pediatric office who's its sole interest is money. They are double dipping. Getting money from patient on day of visit as well as full payment from Insurance. Manager refuses reimbursement when you provide the proof. Manager disputes payment from insurance even if you're holding a receipt and explanation of insurance benefits it in your hand!!

April 5th, 2016

He is an exceptional Dr. My kids love him! My oldest is 18 and he has been his Doctor from day one.

May 30th, 2013

Great Doctor

We have been with Dr. Kyi for about 1 year now and we love him. We have 4 children ranging from 2-14 some with special needs. Being new to the area we were very concerned about the care our children would receive considering their preexisting issues. Needless to say he is awesome. He has provided the needed care and attention that our family required. Also, I love that the wait time in the office is very low and He has always been open to last minute appointments. The ladies in the office is great with the kids as well....

February 19th, 2013

Excellent doctor, have been with him since my son was a baby. I have stayed with him for over 10 years. My son trusts him and he is always friendly and good with his patients. I would never change my son's doctor, I followed him from Oak Lawn to Oak Forrest. I would highly recommend him, it's refreshing when your pediatrician knows your child's history and can give them ease and comfort. And whenever i had to call him for an emergency, he responded right away, what more can you ask for in a doctor for you child.

February 5th, 2013

Wonderful Pediatrician

October 9th, 2012

I have been with Dr. Kyi since my son was an infant, and he has been with him for 10 years. I followed Dr. Kyi's practice to Oak Forrest because he knows my son and is a very friendly to his patients. If I ever had questions, he always called back and talked to me. Whenever my son got sick, i could get a same day appointment if I needed it. I will stay with Dr. Kyi until my son turns 18, that is how much I love this pediatrician, I highly recommend him!!

August 11th, 2011

One of the best!!!

I have been taking my children to Dr Kyi for almost 10 years now. He isn't one of those in and out docs. He spends time with my children cheking them out for anything. I am very comfortable around him and trust his judgement. My kids also love going there. he has a presence about him that kids are not afraid to see him. I recommend him 100%!!

April 29th, 2010