Dr. Richard Kyi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 13th, 2016
Two disappointing locations
A Pediatric office who's its sole interest is money. They are double dipping. Getting money from patient on day of visit as well as full payment from Insurance. Manager refuses reimbursement when you provide the proof. Manager disputes payment from insurance even if you're holding a receipt and explanation of insurance benefits it in your hand!!

April 5th, 2016
He is an exceptional Dr. My kids love him! My oldest is 18 and he has been his Doctor from day one.

July 12th, 2013
We have been with Dr. Kyi for 13 years. He is a very compassionate doctor. He always listens to our problems and takes his time with my children. I have a child that is almost 19 years old and she doesn't even want to switch doctors and prefers to stay with Dr. Kyi as long as she can. I would, and have recommended him to anyone looking for a Pediatrician. There have been times he has answered the phone when I called which is very rare for a doctor to do.

May 29th, 2013
Great Doctor
We have been with Dr. Kyi for about 1 year now and we love him. We have 4 children ranging from 2-14 some with special needs. Being new to the area we were very concerned about the care our children would receive considering their preexisting issues. Needless to say he is awesome. He has provided the needed care and attention that our family required. Also, I love that the wait time in the office is very low and He has always been open to last minute appointments. The ladies in the office is great with the kids as well....

February 19th, 2013
Excellent doctor, have been with him since my son was a baby. I have stayed with him for over 10 years. My son trusts him and he is always friendly and good with his patients. I would never change my son's doctor, I followed him from Oak Lawn to Oak Forrest. I would highly recommend him, it's refreshing when your pediatrician knows your child's history and can give them ease and comfort. And whenever i had to call him for an emergency, he responded right away, what more can you ask for in a doctor for you child.

October 9th, 2012
I have been with Dr. Kyi since my son was an infant, and he has been with him for 10 years. I followed Dr. Kyi's practice to Oak Forrest because he knows my son and is a very friendly to his patients. If I ever had questions, he always called back and talked to me. Whenever my son got sick, i could get a same day appointment if I needed it. I will stay with Dr. Kyi until my son turns 18, that is how much I love this pediatrician, I highly recommend him!!

August 11th, 2011
One of the best!!!
I have been taking my children to Dr Kyi for almost 10 years now. He isn't one of those in and out docs. He spends time with my children cheking them out for anything. I am very comfortable around him and trust his judgement. My kids also love going there. he has a presence about him that kids are not afraid to see him. I recommend him 100%!!

April 29th, 2010