Dr. Richard Adams Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 31st, 2016

Best Doc Ever

Dr. Richard L. Adams is the most patient doc I have ever visited He listens and if something is bothering you that you do not reveal, he will sense it, and ask about it. There is not enough room here to list all the medical , physical and mental , over all health, he has provided our entire family.

April 12th, 2016

Loved Dr. Adams..I would have stayed with him, but his office kept accepting and then dropping my insurance! Leaving me to find a dr..a few times..wonderful bedside manner..spends time listening to you. I miss him

July 6th, 2015

Adams ruined my life

He ruined my life! Found spot on mammogram but him and his staff neglect I went 16 months not knowing until another doctor asked me about it or I would have never known! I was 49 a single mother of 4 and ended up with cancer because of him! The treatment ruined my health!! Karma huh doc!

June 12th, 2013

Teacher

Five years ago, Dr. Adams saved my life. I had taken my son for a basketball physical, but Dr. Adams noticed I did not look and sound right. He sent me straight from his office in an ambulance. My sugar was 1600 when I go to the hosipial. I was in a semi-coma. Another time, I was having problems breathing and he wanted me to wear a heart monitor. Result-Open heart surgery. He saved my life, twice. I am very thankful to the Lord for him.

May 27th, 2013

The Doctor was the best.

He was my Doctor for 30 years. He cured me of not having fun. You can't beat that.

April 1st, 2013

I was a patient for over five years. One day his wife, the office manager, for no apparent reason, told me she didn't like me the first time I came in the door. She convinced Dr. Adams to drop me as a patient for no reason. This took an emotional toll. Didn't he ever hear "first do no harm"?

May 13th, 2010

Caring, down-to-earth, great diagnostician, and good sense of humor.

November 24th, 2009

Great Doctor & Staff

Dr. Adams has a wonderful bedside manner, truly cares about your well being, takes the time to listen to you - actually gives you his full attention and ensures you get the medical treatment you need. His Staff is always friendly & caring. He is one of the best Doctor's I've had in 60 years!

November 21st, 2008

absolutely the best doctor ever!

April 7th, 2017