A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Anderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
- Lead Poisoning
- Mental Disorders
- Personality Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lane Anderson MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Richard Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Anderson practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Internists and Burbank Pediatricians.