A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Berkowitz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berkowitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Berkowitz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Berkowitz practice?
- Dr. Richard Berkowitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Berkowitz practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.