Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Berkowitz
Dr. Richard Berkowitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Berkowitz is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, Presbyterian Hospital Acu and New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia. Dr. Berkowitz has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Berkowitz has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Richard Berkowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Karin Fuchs
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
New York, NY 0 mi11
Dr. Kathleen Morrell
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
New York, NY 0 mi7
Dr. Natalie Ohly
Obstetrics and Gynecology
New York, NY 0 mi11