A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Brooks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Brooks, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Brooks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lynn Brooks MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Richard Brooks has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Brooks practices Internal Medicine near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX.
See Rowlett Internists.