Learn more about Dr. Richard Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Carpenter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carpenter
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Carpenter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Carpenter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carpenter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- TRMC of Orangeburg & Calhoun Counties
- Regional Medical Center of Orangeburg & Calhoun
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Carpenter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Richard Carpenter has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Carpenter practices Family Medicine near Elloree, SC.
See Elloree Primary Care Doctors.