A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Carpenter is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carpenter
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Carpenter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Carpenter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Carpenter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- TRMC of Orangeburg & Calhoun Counties
- Regional Medical Center of Orangeburg & Calhoun
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Carpenter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Richard Carpenter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Carpenter practices Family Medicine near Elloree, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Santee, SC.
See Elloree Primary Care Doctors.