A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Carpenter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Carpenter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Carpenter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- TRMC of Orangeburg & Calhoun Counties
- Regional Medical Center of Orangeburg & Calhoun
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Carpenter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Richard Carpenter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Carpenter practices Family Medicine near Elloree, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Santee, SC.
See Elloree Primary Care Doctors.