Learn more about Dr. Richard Carson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Carson, General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Carson, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Carson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White County Memorial Hospital
- IU Health White Memorial
- Clarian-Arnett Health System Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Leonard Carson FACS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Carson practice?
- Dr. Richard Carson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Carson practices Anesthesiology and Surgery near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Anesthesiologists and Lafayette Surgeons.