A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Chang, MD, PA is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of Miami . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Chang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Jackson South Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Chang MD and PA is a male Rheumatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Chang practice?
- Dr. Richard Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Chang practices Rheumatology near Homestead, FL.
See Homestead Rheumatologists.