Dr. Richard Delaney MD Patient Reviews

September 14th, 2016
Known him for 25 years
Richard Delaney is old school excellence in medicine. He work is first-class and you know prior to the surgery you are in the hands of an expert. The surgery for me, for two different needs, went flawlessly. A few visits in between over a twenty five-year patient relationship further leads one to the conclusion this is a doctor who knows his stuff, and care primarily for the patient needs. Too few of doctors like him

September 30th, 2015
Third Time with Dr Delaney in the Operating room
Excellent surgeon. Very meticulous throughout the process from the Pre -Op phase through the post-Op phase. Very knowledgeable, takes the time to explain the problem in detail as well as the potential solutions. Dr Delaney operated on both of my shoulders and the results were excellent. He is about to operate on my knee after a significant fall and I could not have asked for a better physician for the pre-op assessment phase. This being my third experience with Dr Delaney I would now consider myself to be somewhat of an expert in assessing his patient interaction skills and care. I would highly recommend Dr. Delaney to anyone without reservation.

August 12th, 2013
Dr. Delaney!!! One of a kind!!

September 10th, 2012
as good as it gets
Dr Delaney is one of the finest surgeons in NY. He is by far the smartest and most talented of all the doctors I have used for various sports injuries. Add to it that he seems to care and follows up , old school style.

March 14th, 2012
Excellent Doctor!
Dr. Delaney was recommended to me by a few individuals, and exceeded my expectations. I was able to get an appointment within two business days, the wait was short when I got there, and Dr. Delaney was thorough, yet conservative in his recommendation for treatment. The office is no-frills and older, but I wasn't there to lounge.

February 8th, 2011
First Class Medical Treatmeny
I've been a patient for 6 years. Dr. Delaney is extremely professional. You can expect a very detailed explanation of your diagnosis. Very conservative in treatment and very competent in the operating room.

January 4th, 2011
I like that he is so meticulous. He is very particular about things being done properly. Great follow up and let's me ask all the questions I want/need to ask.

January 26th, 2010
Assistant is a moron
Dr. Delaney was a great doctor but his assistant is totally incompetent and a liar. I asked them if they accepted my insurance when I made the appointment and was told yes. AFTER the visit, i was handed a bill for $450 because - surprise - they didn't take my insurance. I strongly advise you to check with your insurance before visiting or you too may find yourself with a huge bill.

July 11th, 2009
Top Notch
Excellence, experience and totally attentive to patient care.