A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Diamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Diamond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Diamond, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Diamond has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Diamond MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Diamond practice?
- Dr. Richard Diamond has 1 office location.
- Dr. Richard Diamond practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near North Venice, FL.