A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Dunbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunbar graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Dunbar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Louis Dunbar MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Dunbar practice?
- Dr. Richard Dunbar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Dunbar practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.