Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Dunbar
Dr. Richard Dunbar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dunbar is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Hospital of the University of PA and Graduate Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Dunbar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Richard Dunbar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Katie Guttenberg
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi7
Dr. Boban Abraham
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi10
Dr. Ryan Mcauley
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi8