A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Edelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Edelson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Exfoliative Dermatitis
- Pemphigus (Blistering Diseases)
- Sezary Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelson graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Edelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
- Yale Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Leslie Edelson MD is a male Dermatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Edelson practice?
- Dr. Richard Edelson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Edelson practices Dermatology near West Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See West Haven Dermatologists.