A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Edelson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Autoimmune Diseases, Cutaneous Lymphoma, and Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma CTCL.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelson graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Edelson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Yale Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Edelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Americhoice - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Edelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Edelson practice?
Dr. Richard Edelson practices Dermatology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Edelson, Dr. Ricardo Edelson, Dr. Rich Edelson, Dr. Richie Edelson, Dr. Rick Edelson, Dr. Rickey Edelson