A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ellison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ellison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ellison, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellison graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ellison has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Ellison MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Ellison practice?
- Dr. Richard Ellison has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ellison practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Midland, MI.
See Midland Anesthesiologists and Midland Internists.