A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fischer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Fischer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fischer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Fischer practice?
Dr. Richard Fischer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Oakland, CA.
See San Jose Obstetricians & Gynecologists.