Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Florio
Dr. Richard Florio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burlingame, CA, with another office in San Mateo, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Florio is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - St Luke's Campus, San Mateo Medical Center and Mills-Peninsula Medical Center. Dr. Florio has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Florio has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Richard Florio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlingame, CA.
Dr. Paul Abeyta
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Burlingame, CA 0 mi12
Dr. Robert Detch
Burlingame, CA 0 mi13
Dr. Todd Kim
Orthopedic Surgery, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Burlingame, CA 0 mi14