A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Florio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Florio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Florio
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Florio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Florio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Florio graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Florio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Florio MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Florio practice?
- Dr. Richard Florio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Florio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Mateo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlingame, CA.
See San Mateo Orthopedic Surgeons.