A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Florio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Florio is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Florio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Florio graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Florio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lewis Florio MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Florio practice?
- Dr. Richard Florio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Florio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Mateo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlingame, CA and Fremont, CA.
See San Mateo Orthopedic Surgeons.