A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Florio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Florio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Florio
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Florio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Florio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Florio graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Florio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Florio MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Florio practice?
- Dr. Richard Florio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Florio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Mateo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlingame, CA.
See San Mateo Orthopedic Surgeons.