A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Florio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Florio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Florio graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Florio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Florio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Florio practice?
Dr. Richard Florio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Mateo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlingame, CA and Fremont, CA.
See San Mateo Orthopedic Surgeons.