Dr. Richard Fox DO Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Tamarac, FL

3.9

August 10th, 2016
I love Dr. Fox.. Very nice and considerate, caring Dr. His staff was excellent and very helpful

July 18th, 2016
think again
Dr fox is the best , but his new office staff is the worst .I have been Dr Fox patient for at least 15 yrs. But, his new office staff is so rude, not at all caring, and not sympathetic. I am looking for a new internist, any suggestions ?

June 27th, 2016
Great Doc
Dr Fox is the best primary care I have ever had. Because of his thoroughness, he ordered tests for me, which found an underlying cancer. Since I had no symptoms, this would not have been detected until it was much worse, but because of Dr Fox, I was able to have surgery that removed the cancer and life goes on....! He truly cares for his patients. His staff is also friendly and professional.

January 29th, 2016
Very pleased
I've been going to Dr Fox for a few years. I have NOT had any problems in all the years that I've been a patient. I'm really enjoying the new system. It's so easy to send messages to the dr and staff as well as look at my test results. My medications are sent to the pharm before I even leave the office. I'm very pleased with how thing have changed for the better. Way to go Dr Fox and your wonderful staff!!

January 7th, 2016
Dr Fox and his staff are professional in every way. He has a patient web site that I can use to make an appointment and also review my records. His electronic records system is fantastic! They can find my records in seconds and make my prescriptions quickly over the Internet!

Great Doctor!
I had a great experience as a new patient with Doctor Fox. His office staff was a pleasure to deal with, the girls at the front desk helpful and friendly. The doctor was everything I heard about him, caring, knowledgeable, and very concerned about my health.

Greatest doctor!
Excellent doctor!!! Love, love, love him!!! Staff was very professional and courteous and compassionate. The have electronic records so they are very organized and on top of everything!

August 29th, 2015
Excellent Dr and staff.
I am very happy and grateful for the attention I receive from Dr. Fox and his staff. It is obvious, they are all very caring individuals. Excellent care all the way around.

August 24th, 2015
If it wasn't for Dr. Fox, I still be in agony with kidney stones. He recommended I have stent in asap and found have peptic ulcer too. The urololgist did lithotripsy a week later at Florida MedicalMedical and was feeling good again. Very amiable man, and not bad looking either. No, I am not one of those women who fall for doctors, I grew up in late sixties, us girls don't fall in live with professions. Its only a small part of a Man. Today's girls do. With no disrespect to Dr. Fox, he's fine in all ways!

August 24th, 2015
Dr. R Fox
Excellent Doctor. He is always very concerned about his patients.,and gives lots of personal care. However, his staff is about the worst of all the doctors I go to (about 4 or 5). They all can't understand why the patient has to be a messenger .and pick up and deliver their own referals etc. Besides being rude, your staff refuses to fax vital information to other doctors. Your ex loyal patient.

August 7th, 2015
He actually spends time. I have only had good experiences with this Dr. His new Staff is great, friendly and helpful

March 31st, 2015
I was always impressed with the staff but this week . This time the 2 girls at the front desks were rude and basically ignored me. I was coming to pick up a written prescription. The blonde receptionist was on a call and was typing...perfectly normal for a medical office. After standing there for at least 10 minutes I finally said "excuse me" and the blonde girl at the front desk said...very rudely I might add....".I can see you there...I'm helping someone and I'll help you when I am finished." I work in customer relations and am Extremely sensitive to how I am treated as a customer. The other was busy texting on her cell phone. The medical profession is not what it used to be...at least not in Florida.