A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Francis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Francis
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Francis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Francis, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Francis graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Francis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Francis MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard Francis practice?
- Dr. Richard Francis has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Francis practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.