A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gordon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Gordon has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gordon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Gordon practice?
Dr. Richard Gordon practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Woodbury, NJ.
See Sewell Internists, Sewell Oncologists, and Sewell Hematologists.