A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gordon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Gordon has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Gordon DO is a male Hematologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Gordon practice?
- Dr. Richard Gordon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gordon practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Sewell Hematologists and Sewell Oncologists.