A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gordon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Gordon has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Gordon DO is a male Hematologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Gordon practice?
- Dr. Richard Gordon has 8 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gordon practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Sewell Hematologists and Sewell Oncologists.