Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Grant
Dr. Richard Grant, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Peoria, IL. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Grant is affiliated with Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois and Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Grant has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Richard Grant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Dale Theobald
Addiction Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi34
Dr. Michael Riddle
Chicago, IL 0 mi13
Dr. Cynthia Hingtgen
Chicago, IL 0 mi21