Learn more about Dr. Richard Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Green is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Green, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Green has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Green MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Green practice?
- Dr. Richard Green has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Green practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, OH.
See Pittsburgh Allergists and Pittsburgh Internists.