A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Green, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Green has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Green MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Green practice?
- Dr. Richard Green has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Green practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Allergists and Pittsburgh Internists.