A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Green, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Green has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Green MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Green practice?
- Dr. Richard Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Green practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Allergists and Pittsburgh Internists.