Overall Review

January 6th, 2014
Would Not Recommend
This place is simply a money machine. They did not talk to me about my condition, treatment options, costs, or alternatives. They simply rushed me straight to testing and treatment - I kept thinking we would be discussing treatment OPTIONS or COSTS but none of this was explained. I requested additional treatment options and was told "no". I requested they code my visits differently for insurance purposes and they told me "if you don't like how we code, go to a different doctor." Very unprofessional.

September 23rd, 2013
Homemaker
Dr. Green is an excellent caring doctor; he is extremely knowledgeable in his profession. There was a little wait but it’s well worth it. The office staff are cheerful, always smiling and well very polite. The atmosphere is very friendly. I would recommend this doctor to anymore who is suffering from allergies and asthma.

September 5th, 2012
Waits 4 ever
Don’t get caught in the trap I’m in. Doctor is cutting staff at patents expense. It takes more than an hour to get an allergy shot. Terribly overbooked practice with no options. Consider another practice. Remember, once you start it is very difficult to quit as you would need to start from scratch with another doctors serum. Shameful!!!

July 12th, 2010
Dr. Green is an extremely caring and professional individual. Sometimes you have to wait a long time in his office, but it is well worth it. He has lots of experience and knows what he is doing. He makes the patient feel like they are the only one there and that their issue is an important one. His bedside manner is great, and you never are made to feel like you are wasting his time. I would recommend him to anyone, without qualification, and I have recommended him to friends in the past.