Dr. Richard Green Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Green?

May 2nd, 2017

Dr Green, an outstanding physician! Lucky to have him in the Pittsburgh area!

Dr. Green has gave me relief and a way to control my allergies with patience, dedication and so much care. He is compassionate, so thorough in his examination and knowledgeable of his profession. Thank you so much, I am so deeply grateful to have him as my physician. A true professional in medicine! He is also very accommodating, I had the wrong time of my appointment, coming earlier for a couple of hours and more, and he and staff accommodate me in no time. The 10 minutes wait was nothing, and I was so grateful that because of my mistake, he took time to see me in his busy schedule! thanks again!!!

January 25th, 2017

Wonderful Doctor

I've been going to Dr. Green for years. He's very knowledgeable and does not rush my appointment. I would refer my whole family for all their allergies and asthma.

January 6th, 2014

Would Not Recommend

This place is simply a money machine. They did not talk to me about my condition, treatment options, costs, or alternatives. They simply rushed me straight to testing and treatment - I kept thinking we would be discussing treatment OPTIONS or COSTS but none of this was explained. I requested additional treatment options and was told "no". I requested they code my visits differently for insurance purposes and they told me "if you don't like how we code, go to a different doctor." Very unprofessional.

September 23rd, 2013

Homemaker

Dr. Green is an excellent caring doctor; he is extremely knowledgeable in his profession. There was a little wait but it’s well worth it. The office staff are cheerful, always smiling and well very polite. The atmosphere is very friendly. I would recommend this doctor to anymore who is suffering from allergies and asthma.

September 5th, 2012

Waits 4 ever

Don’t get caught in the trap I’m in. Doctor is cutting staff at patents expense. It takes more than an hour to get an allergy shot. Terribly overbooked practice with no options. Consider another practice. Remember, once you start it is very difficult to quit as you would need to start from scratch with another doctors serum. Shameful!!!

July 12th, 2010

Dr. Green is an extremely caring and professional individual. Sometimes you have to wait a long time in his office, but it is well worth it. He has lots of experience and knows what he is doing. He makes the patient feel like they are the only one there and that their issue is an important one. His bedside manner is great, and you never are made to feel like you are wasting his time. I would recommend him to anyone, without qualification, and I have recommended him to friends in the past.

September 26th, 2016