A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Griffith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Griffith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Griffith, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Griffith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Griffith MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Griffith practice?
- Dr. Richard Griffith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Griffith practices Internal Medicine near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Internists.