Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Richard Griffith
Richard Griffith, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Marietta, GA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Richard Griffith is affiliated with WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center, Henry Medical Center Inc and Wellstar Cobb Hospital. Richard Griffith has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Richard Griffith has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Richard Griffith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, GA.
Dr. Walter Mashman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Marietta, GA 0 mi28
Dr. Pooja Bardhan
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Marietta, GA 0 mi14
Dr. J Lesesne
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Marietta, GA 0 mi41