Dr. Richard Griffiths Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Griffiths?

January 3rd, 2016

Was very frightened about having surgery, but Dr. Griffiths put my mind at ease with a good bedside manner. I would recommend him to others.

September 11th, 2012

good job

July 23rd, 2012

Located in new building on Forge road. The office was clean. Plenty of parking and easy access to 81. I was very happy with my appointment. Like others have said, he explained things very well and took a lot of time with me. I would go back again, but I hope I don't have to!

October 21st, 2011

Nice guy, very communicative. Answered all questions thoroughly. Procedure was executed flawlessly. We're lucky to have a doctor of his quality in our small town.

June 28th, 2011

Dr. Griffiths answered all of my questions, and took my work schedule and type of work into consideration when talking about my options. Very pleased with the results.

May 19th, 2011

Good Surgeon

I had a hernia surgery. He explained all about the surgery and what to expect. Surgery was about 1 week later. I had a good experience.

November 24th, 2010

Happy Patient

Didn't have to wait long, and a comfortable waiting room. Small area with toys for the kids. I was very nervous, but the doctor explained everything really well. I'm glad I was sent here.

June 16th, 2010

Great Care

Very glad I came here for my care. No issues at all. Friendly staff. Doctor spent a lot of time with me. I would highly recommend this doctor.

May 18th, 2010

Happy with my care

Gotta agree....ignore the complainer. So your doctor was in a good mood and obviously loves his family, and that's your complaint? How did you survive the appointment???Dr. Griffiths took my gallbladder out. He was professional, couteous, kind, and genuinely funny. The staff is great (Nikki & Dona, you're the best!) He took his time, explained my surgery, and never made me feel rushed. The blue eyes are a plus! I have no complaints at all.

May 11th, 2010

Don't know what the previous reviewer is talking about. Dr. Griffiths was prompt, professional, and very courteous. He took the time to explain my procedure in great detail and answered all my questions. He made me feel very at ease.

October 13th, 2009

I had to wait while he and his wife were on the phone with his babysitter and laughing and talking with his kids. Obviously he doens't take his work seriously or his patients time adn worry into consideration.

January 25th, 2017