A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Harrison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Harrison, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Harrison has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bellin Hospital
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Harrison MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Harrison practice?
- Dr. Richard Harrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Harrison practices Neurological Surgery near Green Bay, WI.
See Green Bay Neurological Surgeons.