A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Henderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henderson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Henderson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Louis Henderson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Richard Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Henderson practices Family Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery near Colton, CA.
See Colton Family Physicians and Colton Surgeons.