A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Henderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Henderson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Louis Henderson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Richard Henderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Henderson practices Family Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery near Colton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA and Walla Walla, WA.
See Colton Primary Care Doctors and Colton Orthopedic Surgeons.