A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hyman
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hyman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hyman, FACC, FASE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Aortic Diseases
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fluid in Lungs (Pulmonary Edema)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hyman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hyman FACC, FASE, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard Hyman practice?
- Dr. Richard Hyman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Hyman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists and Trenton Cardiologists.