A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hyman, FACC, FASE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Aortic Diseases
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fluid in Lungs (Pulmonary Edema)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hyman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hyman FACC, FASE, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard Hyman practice?
- Dr. Richard Hyman has 9 office locations.
Dr. Richard Hyman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Yardley, PA and Lawrenceville, NJ.
See Newtown Internists and Newtown Cardiologists.