Dr. Richard Louis Hyman MD, FACC, and FASE is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hyman, MD, FACC, FASE is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 15 Areas, including Angina Angina Pectoris, Aortic Diseases, and Cardiac Arrhythmias.12 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hyman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hyman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Hyman practice?
Dr. Richard Hyman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Newtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Yardley, PA and Lawrenceville, NJ.
See Newtown Internists, Newtown Cardiologists, and Newtown Cardiothoracic Surgeons.