Learn more about Dr. Richard Irwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Irwin is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Irwin
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Irwin Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Irwin graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Irwin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
- Day Kimball Hospital
- Harrington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lowell Irwin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Irwin practice?
- Dr. Richard Irwin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Irwin practices Ophthalmology near Southbridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Putnam, CT.
See Southbridge Ophthalmologists.