A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Irwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Irwin is Satisfactory.
Education & Awards
Dr. Irwin graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Irwin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
- Day Kimball Hospital
- Harrington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Irwin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 19 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Irwin practice?
Dr. Richard Irwin practices Ophthalmology, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Putnam, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Southbridge, MA and Worcester, MA.
See Putnam Ophthalmologists, Putnam Critical Care Practitioners, and Putnam Pulmonologists.