Learn more about Dr. Richard Irwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Irwin is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Irwin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Irwin Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Irwin graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Irwin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
- Day Kimball Hospital
- Harrington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lowell Irwin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Irwin practice?
- Dr. Richard Irwin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Irwin practices Ophthalmology near Putnam, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Southbridge, MA and Charlton, MA.
See Putnam Ophthalmologists.