A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Irwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Irwin is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Irwin graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Irwin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
- Day Kimball Hospital
- Harrington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lowell Irwin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Irwin practice?
- Dr. Richard Irwin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Irwin practices Ophthalmology near Putnam, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Southbridge, MA and Worcester, MA.
See Putnam Ophthalmologists.