Learn more about Dr. Richard James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard James is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. James
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. James Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard James, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. James has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lowell James MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. James practice?
- Dr. Richard James has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard James practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Psychiatrists.