Learn more about Dr. Richard Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kelly, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kelly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Kelly practice?
Dr. Richard Kelly practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.