A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kern, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kern graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Kern has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Murray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Kern MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Kern practice?
- Dr. Richard Kern has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kern practices Neurological Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.