Learn more about Dr. Richard Kern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kern
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kern Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kern, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kern graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Kern has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Murray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Kern MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Kern practice?
- Dr. Richard Kern has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kern practices Neurological Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Neurological Surgeons.