Learn more about Dr. Richard Kern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kern
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kern Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kern, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kern graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Kern has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Murray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Kern MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Kern practice?
- Dr. Richard Kern has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kern practices Neurological Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.