Learn more about Dr. Richard Kern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kern, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kern graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Kern has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Murray Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Kern practice?
Dr. Richard Kern practices Neurological Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.