A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Levine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Levine, MD is board certified in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Penn State Hershey Med Ctr, Hershey, Pa
- Pinnacle Health at Polyclinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Leland Levine MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Levine practice?
- Dr. Richard Levine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Levine practices Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Adolescent Specialists and Hershey Pediatricians.