A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Levine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Levine, MD is board certified in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Levine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Penn State Hershey Med Ctr, Hershey, Pa
- Pinnacle Health at Polyclinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel L Levine MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachel L. Levine practice?
- Dr. Rachel Levine has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Levine practices Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabethtown, PA and State College, PA.
See Hershey Adolescent Specialists.