Learn more about Dr. Rachel Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Levine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Levine, MD is board certified in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Levine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Penn State Hershey Med Ctr, Hershey, Pa
- Pinnacle Health at Polyclinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel L Levine MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachel L. Levine practice?
- Dr. Rachel Levine has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Levine practices Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabethtown, PA and State College, PA.
See Hershey Adolescent Specialists and Hershey Pediatricians.