Learn more about Dr. Richard Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Levy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Levy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Levy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- CMH Regional Health System/CLINTON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Leon Levy MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Levy practice?
- Dr. Richard Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Levy practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists, Cincinnati Oncologists, and Cincinnati Radiologists.