Learn more about Dr. Richard Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Levy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Levy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Levy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- CMH Regional Health System/CLINTON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Leon Levy MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Levy practice?
- Dr. Richard Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Levy practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists, Cincinnati Oncologists, and Cincinnati Radiologists.