Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard London
Dr. Richard London, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with other offices in Menomonee Falls, WI and Milwaukee, WI. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. London is affiliated with Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-St Joseph Campus, Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis and Aurora Sinai Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard London has the following 4 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Richard London is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Walter Shapiro
General Practice, Internal Medicine
Milwaukee, WI 0.34 mi62
Dr. Robert Straub
Milwaukee, WI 0.69 mi30
Dr. Barry Gimbel
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Milwaukee, WI 0.78 mi40