A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard London:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard London, Geriatrics and Palliative Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. London
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. London Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard London, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Excess Medications (Polypharmacy)
Education & Awards
Dr. London graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. London has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard London MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard London practice?
- Dr. Richard London has 7 office locations.
Dr. Richard London practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Menomonee Falls, WI and Brookfield, WI.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians, Milwaukee Geriatric Doctors, and Milwaukee Hospice & Palliative Specialists.