A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard London:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard London, Geriatrics and Palliative Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. London
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. London Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard London, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Excess Medications (Polypharmacy)
Education & Awards
Dr. London graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. London has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard London MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard London practice?
- Dr. Richard London has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard London practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Menomonee Falls, WI.
See Milwaukee Primary Care Doctors and Milwaukee Family Physicians.