Learn more about Dr. Richard O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard O'Brien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Nathan Littauer Hospital
- St. Elizabeth Medical Center Psych Unit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee O'Brien DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Richard O'Brien has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard O'Brien practices Family Medicine near Gloversville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Johnstown, NY.
See Gloversville Family Physicians.