Learn more about Dr. Richard O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard O'Brien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Nathan Littauer Hospital
- St. Elizabeth Medical Center Psych Unit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee O'Brien DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Richard O'Brien has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard O'Brien practices Family Medicine near Gloversville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Johnstown, NY.
See Gloversville Family Physicians.