A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Price, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Price, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Price has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Mt Vernon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Louis Price MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Price practice?
- Dr. Richard Price has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Price practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Mount Vernon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Monsey, NY.
See Mount Vernon Psychiatrists.