A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Roth is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roth
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Roth, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Roth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dominion Hosp, Falls Church, Va
- Dominion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Roth MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Roth practice?
- Dr. Richard Roth has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Roth practices Psychiatry near Mc Lean, VA.
See Mc Lean Psychiatrists.