Learn more about Dr. Richard Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Roth is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roth
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Roth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Roth, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Roth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dominion Hosp, Falls Church, Va
- Dominion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Roth MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Roth practice?
- Dr. Richard Roth has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Roth practices Psychiatry near Mc Lean, VA.
See Mc Lean Psychiatrists.